Charlottesville GTG

Man, it was great tonight.  Three Scirocco's in one spot!  My simple 8v
was in front on a little high speed run most of the way.  I got a chance
to drive one of the guy's 2.0 16v.  I was happy that my car felt just as
strong to my butt dyno.  Now it's got me thinking that a hotter cam with
my ported head will feel even better.  If anyone is in Charlottesville
on a monday night, come on by.
--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters