F**k - of all the things that can break

you NEED to do a compression check, you can't make any sort of diagnosis w/o
it. go to pep boys and buy a $20 gauge. the test takes about 5-10 minutes.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...