Wierd things found in your rocco

once again, i feel obliged to post this link (
http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=957894 ), as i find it funny as all
hell.

OT: just found out i matched (somewhere, i find out thursday!), which means
i'll have a job next year!! woooooo hoooooo!! look for a long OT post to
follow on thurs...

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...