Strange wiring setup

In a message dated 3/16/03 7:28:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca writes:

> Courtney, there's supposed to be a 30 amp fuse inline to the rad fan, so
>  it would be a good idea to get an all-weather blade fuse holder (one of
>  the heavy ones good for 30 amps) and put it inline on this circuit.
>
>  If the fan motor ever decides to go it will start to draw more and more
>  current - if there's no fuse to blow it may melt the wiring insulation and
>  start a fire under the hood.
>
>  Drew

OK, will do. The wire coming from the starter + terminal to the fan is a big
old 10 gauge one... hopefully I can find one of those huge ol' fuses to go
with it :) The auto parts stores around here are kinda lacking.

I took your advice and ordered a torque angle gauge for doing my head bolts
BTW... this one is electric and buzzes at you when you reach the proper
angle. :)

Court