Strange wiring setup

Courtney, there's supposed to be a 30 amp fuse inline to the rad fan, so
it would be a good idea to get an all-weather blade fuse holder (one of
the heavy ones good for 30 amps) and put it inline on this circuit.

If the fan motor ever decides to go it will start to draw more and more
current - if there's no fuse to blow it may melt the wiring insulation and
start a fire under the hood.

Drew