Do I need to relay an H4 light conversion?

primo)> here is how H4's plug is configured.
<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/relayingeuros/H4.JPG>

Secundo)> you can use euro lights or any other tyep that use H4/H3/H1 with
standard wire as long as you make sure you keep your blbs to 55w max,
anything above that and you will start frying your headlight switch. but
know that in the long run, (or if you never changed your headlight switch
before) you will even with 55w bulbs burn out your headlight switch (just
will stop working, interns with melt)

here is the diagram of how I relayed my headlights
<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/relayingeuros/Relaydiagram.jpg>