  From: Brian Wagner=20
  To: Allyn ; scirocco list=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 1:05 AM
  Subject: Re: hot engine after-run circuit

  Wire colors would help, then we could go out to the car and snap some =
pics and solve this damn problem.=20

  Brian=20

  PS glad it is running again=20

   Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:=20

    when i put the 2.0 in the rieger i was left scratching my head when
    reconnecting one of the wires. on the right side of the head there =
are 4
    senders. the 2 bottom ones are easy (color coded plugs), the upper =
rear is a
    tab that sticks out (also easy, since there is only one plastic =
covered
    connector for that as well). the upper front is a flat disc thats =
meant to
    take a typical crimp connector type plug, only sideways. the catch =
is that
    there is another one of these same flat discs at the rear right side =
of the
    head, yet i have only one connector to put on. im fairly certain the =
wire is
    to the after-run circuit, but the bentley gets really sketchy when =
it talks
    about this circuit. i cant find the wire in the schematics, and cant =
find a
    physical head-sensor layout in there either. has anyone figured out =
what
    goes where as far as these single wire connections! go?
    Al

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i think ryan h just answered my =
question=20
inadvertently with his recent post:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>(ryan wrote):</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Which temperature sender in the head?&nbsp; Do you mean the oil =
temp, or=20
the coolant temp?&nbsp; Oil temp is a green with black single wire that =
has a=20
female spade connector on it.&nbsp; Connects to the back of the head, a =
little=20
thing that sticks out and kinda looks like a big pinhead.&nbsp; =
<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>now to figure out what that 'other' =
sender is with=20
a similar 'pinhead' connector...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i'll try to get some pics =
tomorrow</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Al</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dbrian_wagner@sbcglobal.net=20
  href=3D"mailto:brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net";>Brian Wagner</A> </DIV>
title=3Damalventano@sc.rr.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:amalventano@sc.rr.com";>Allyn</A> ; <A=20
  title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org =
href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco=20
  list</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, March 16, 2003 =
1:05=20
AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: hot engine =
after-run=20
  circuit</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>Wire colors would help, then we could go out to the car and snap =
some pics=20
  and solve this damn problem.=20
  <P>Brian=20
  <P>PS glad it is running again=20
  <P>&nbsp;<B><I>Allyn &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:amalventano@sc.rr.com";>amalventano@sc.rr.com</A>&gt;</I></=
B>=20
  wrote:=20
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px =
solid">when=20
    i put the 2.0 in the rieger i was left scratching my head=20
    when<BR>reconnecting one of the wires. on the right side of the head =
there=20
    are 4<BR>senders. the 2 bottom ones are easy (color coded plugs), =
the upper=20
    rear is a<BR>tab that sticks out (also easy, since there is only one =
plastic=20
    covered<BR>connector for that as well). the upper front is a flat =
disc thats=20
    meant to<BR>take a typical crimp connector type plug, only sideways. =
the=20
    catch is that<BR>there is another one of these same flat discs at =
the rear=20
    right side of the<BR>head, yet i have only one connector to put on. =
im=20
    fairly certain the wire is<BR>to the after-run circuit, but the =
bentley gets=20
    really sketchy when it talks<BR>about this circuit. i cant find the =
wire in=20
    the schematics, and cant find a<BR>physical head-sensor layout in =
there=20
    either. has anyone figured out what<BR>goes where as far as these =
single=20
    wire connections!=20
    =
cirocco-l=20
    mailing=20
    =
list<BR>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org<BR>http://neubayern.net/mailman/listinfo/=
scirocco-l</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01C2EB5B.7D1D78F0--