(Temperature Sender Wire? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!)

Just want to clarify this -

Oil temp gauge sender is on the back of the head (same face as the
exhaust manifold, but on the far driver side). It has a funky slide-on
crimp connector attachment. I don't even know how to describe it because
its very weird. If you disconnect it there is only a little "nub" on the
sender, it looks like something broke off, but its supposed to be that
way.

Coolant temperature sensor for the ECU is a molded plastic snap-on 2-wire
connector in the vicinity of the coolant flange on the driver side of the
head. Don't confuse with the thermo-time switch next to it with the same
type of connector. This is the one that is crucial for your engine to run
right.

Coolant temperature sensor for the gauge is a smaller sender, higher up on
the head. There are two of them, and you can use either. The connector is
a male blade, and a white plastic female blade connector slides on to it.
This sender is used ONLY for the gauge in the instrument cluster.

HTH

-Toby