Pissed off at the mk2, and a warning to all!!!

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:12:41 +0000 "Julie Macfarlane"
<juliemac57@hotmail.com> writes:
> Snap my bra strap again and....

Thats my favorite past time! Hey, whats that..........? SNAP!!!!!!!
yeah..

> And I'll have to get you to come to Cincy and I'LL show YOU how to
> drive!
> Don't show and we'll all think you are afraid of being beaten by a
> girl ;-P
>
> Naaa naaaa

You kidding me? I LIVE for being beaten by a girl. Girls rule!

As far as Cincy this year, yeah, not gonna happen. I bought Vananburg's
Convertable Scirocco and will be picking it up and the end of April. (its
in Sedona or something like that, near KC, Misouri side.) Logistics wont
let me pick it up for the cincy weekend so its gonna be a one man banzai
trip from here to there, towing Ron's new MK-I (That I will thrash before
I load ip up on the trailer... kidding Ron... Julie, you know I will!) to
Mikes storage unit to trade cars. Then doing another solo banzai run
home.

Ron's MK-I should be here tonight as a matter of fact. So, ill have, in
my yard 3 MK-I's and 3 MK-II's. Its starting to look like fahkin Dauns
house around here!

Read da sig chicka!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   82' Scirocco Convertable
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com