Meze's Banzai run - was: Pissed off at the mk2, and a warning to all!!!

--- Shawn c Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> As far as Cincy this year, yeah, not gonna happen.

Dammit.

Buy a plane ticket with the Potterfolk.  ;)

towing Ron's new MK-I (That I
> will thrash before
> I load ip up on the trailer... kidding Ron... Julie, you
> know I will!) to
> Mikes storage unit to trade cars.

As long as it will wheeze long enough to drive from
Missouri to Ron's garage, fine, thrash away.  My
understanding at this point is that the engine will be
removed as soon as the car is home.

Its starting to look like
> fahkin Dauns
> house around here!

Not yet, but you're getting there!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov