  From: Dan Smith=20
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:45 AM
  Subject: semi OT: Got the Saab back(vent)

  Well, it's offical, drove the Saab to CO from NM and left the rocc =
there. I definitely got the bum end of the deal, the rocc didn't need =
anything, the saab needs work. The hydrolic clutch, which I now think =
were designed by the devil, just doesn't seem to disengage to shift. =
It's really bad when I have to shift often, otherwise it's ok. The fans =
died, making the car overheat and spew all  it's coolant all over. I =
wired the fans to the headlights and figured I'd just drive with the =
lights on. Well, that didn't work, it promptly blew out the headlight. =
On top of that, I see occasional white clouds coming from my exhaust =
now, not constant, just sometimes. The timing and fuel mixtures are so =
screwed that the car pretty much sucks ass for power and speed. Ugh, I =
want my rocc back, all it's faults seem so minor now.

  Dan

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C2EA05.2B5AC420

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi Dan;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sounds to me like&nbsp;the Saab =
has a blown=20
head gasket. Any time the engine gets hot enough to loose all it's =
coolant=20
one&nbsp;can reasonably expect a blown head gasket and perhaps a warped =
head. I=20
find your statements about your Rocc confusing. First you state that =
"&nbsp;the=20
rocc didn't need anything" then you say "I want my rocc back, all it's =
faults=20
seem so minor now"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Brian Decker</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A href=3D"mailto:sad_rocc@yahoo.com"; title=3Dsad_rocc@yahoo.com>Dan =
Smith</A>=20
  </DIV>
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org"=20
  title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, March 14, 2003 =
12:45=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> semi OT: Got the Saab=20
  back(vent)</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>Well, it's offical, drove the Saab to CO from NM and left the rocc =
there. I=20
  definitely got the bum end of the deal, the rocc didn't need anything, =
the=20
  saab needs work. The hydrolic clutch, which I now think were designed =
by the=20
  devil, just doesn't seem to disengage to shift. It's really bad when I =
have to=20
  shift often, otherwise it's ok. The fans died, making the car overheat =
and=20
  spew all&nbsp; it's coolant all over. I wired the fans to the =
headlights and=20
  figured I'd just drive with the lights on. Well, that didn't work, it =
promptly=20
  blew out the headlight. On top of that, I see occasional white clouds =
coming=20
  from my exhaust now, not constant, just sometimes. The timing and fuel =

  mixtures are so screwed that the car pretty much sucks ass for power =
and=20
  speed. Ugh, I want my rocc back, all it's faults seem so minor =
now.</P>
  <P>Dan</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/webhosting/mail_tagline/evt=3D7748/*http://we=
bhosting.yahoo.com/ps/wh3/prod/">Yahoo!=20
  Web Hosting</A> - establish your business =
online</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007E_01C2EA05.2B5AC420--