semi OT: Got the Saab back(vent)

--0-1036858066-1047631553=:78321

Well, it's offical, drove the Saab to CO from NM and left the rocc there. I definitely got the bum end of the deal, the rocc didn't need anything, the saab needs work. The hydrolic clutch, which I now think were designed by the devil, just doesn't seem to disengage to shift. It's really bad when I have to shift often, otherwise it's ok. The fans died, making the car overheat and spew all  it's coolant all over. I wired the fans to the headlights and figured I'd just drive with the lights on. Well, that didn't work, it promptly blew out the headlight. On top of that, I see occasional white clouds coming from my exhaust now, not constant, just sometimes. The timing and fuel mixtures are so screwed that the car pretty much sucks ass for power and speed. Ugh, I want my rocc back, all it's faults seem so minor now.

Dan