Found on E-bay UK - Cheap GTX - Not Mine

If I had somewhere to put it, i'd buy it,
I really need to find myself an old barn or something.
Build myself a Scirocco colection (like that german guy that has a
warehouse full of Scirocco's that had pics posted ages ago)

Adam,
'92 Scala
'88 325i (for sale)
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

                      "Rhett Farnum"
                      <rocco_crossing@ho        To:       sciroccoinj@yahoo.co.uk, scirocco-l@scirocco.org,
                      tmail.com>                 club-scirocco@yahoogroups.com
                      Sent by:                  cc:
                      scirocco-l-admin@s        Subject:  Re: Found on E-bay UK - Cheap GTX - Not Mine
                      cirocco.org

                      13/03/2003 18:14

Why can't I live over there where you have really cool cars like that for
so
cheap?? Well, at least I think the exchange rate would make that a cheap
car. What is the exchange about not for a euro to dollar amount?

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even add a cherry

on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)