Wierd things found in your rocco

Tons of chunk change.  A kitchen knife, broken glass,
a dead lizard (But that probably came when I had the
car).  Extra fuses, I bascially got my Scirocco with
the stuff my uncle left in it when he left it in
Florida.  I also got owners manual cover that came
from my dad's 77 Scirocco from a dealer in Buffalo NY.
 TOns of road maps, another relay, tons of various
little parts
--- Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net> wrote:

> Well...today...I was doing some work...and found
> some things
>
> First, when I got the 83 Wolfie from Tobias...when I
> took the cali plates off, I found a spare key for
> the car, and one for a house, behind each license
> plate bolt.  Then, when I put euro lights in, I
> found a 10mm socket.  Today, while putting euro
> bumpers on, I found ANOTHER 2 car keys!  One in each
> bumper.  Man, previous owners can be wierd.  Now I
> have 3 spares....all I can think is the PO was a
> paranoid freak.
>
> What is some of the wierdest things you guys have
> found left over from POs?
>
> --
> Eric
> Northglenn, CO
>
> 79 VW Iltis
> 81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration
> in holding pattern)
> 81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo
> Install)
> 83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
> 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and mechanical
> rebuild in progress)

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco