Wierd things found in your rocco

--------------090808000909090002070807

i found about 50 various wood and self tapping screws, broken glass,
some old chocolate, lingere brochure, old exhaust hangers, 3 borbet
centre caps, tons and tons of change, a 4" long bolt of unkown origin,
old window seal...and lots and lots of dirt.

Andrew Wong wrote:

>Tons of chunk change.  A kitchen knife, broken glass,
>a dead lizard (But that probably came when I had the
>car).  Extra fuses, I bascially got my Scirocco with
>the stuff my uncle left in it when he left it in
>Florida.  I also got owners manual cover that came
>from my dad's 77 Scirocco from a dealer in Buffalo NY.
> TOns of road maps, another relay, tons of various
>little parts
>--- Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net> wrote:
>

>>Well...today...I was doing some work...and found
>>some things
>>
>>First, when I got the 83 Wolfie from Tobias...when I
>>took the cali plates off, I found a spare key for
>>the car, and one for a house, behind each license
>>plate bolt.  Then, when I put euro lights in, I
>>found a 10mm socket.  Today, while putting euro
>>bumpers on, I found ANOTHER 2 car keys!  One in each
>>bumper.  Man, previous owners can be wierd.  Now I
>>have 3 spares....all I can think is the PO was a
>>paranoid freak.
>>
>>What is some of the wierdest things you guys have
>>found left over from POs?
>>
>>--
>>Eric
>>Northglenn, CO
>>
>>79 VW Iltis
>>81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration
>>in holding pattern)
>>81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo
>>Install)
>>83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
>>91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and mechanical
>>rebuild in progress)

>=====
>-Andrew Wong
>1984 Black Scirocco
>1987 White Quantum wagon

--------------090808000909090002070807

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
i found about 50 various wood and self tapping screws, broken glass, some
old chocolate, lingere brochure, old exhaust hangers, 3 borbet centre caps,
tons and tons of change, a 4" long bolt of unkown origin, old window seal...and
lots and lots of dirt.<br>
Andrew Wong wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Tons of chunk change.  A kitchen knife, broken glass,
a dead lizard (But that probably came when I had the
car).  Extra fuses, I bascially got my Scirocco with
the stuff my uncle left in it when he left it in
Florida.  I also got owners manual cover that came
from my dad's 77 Scirocco from a dealer in Buffalo NY.
 TOns of road maps, another relay, tons of various
little parts
--- Eric S <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:scirocco81@vwmail.net";>&lt;scirocco81@vwmail.net&gt;</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">