Wierd things found in your rocco

tapons under the driver seat

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Eric S
=>Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 11:18 PM
=>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>Subject: Wierd things found in your rocco
=>
=>Well...today...I was doing some work...and found some things
=>
=>First, when I got the 83 Wolfie from Tobias...when I took the
=>cali plates off, I found a spare key for the car, and one for a
=>house, behind each license plate bolt.  Then, when I put euro
=>lights in, I found a 10mm socket.  Today, while putting euro
=>bumpers on, I found ANOTHER 2 car keys!  One in each bumper.
=>Man, previous owners can be wierd.  Now I have 3 spares....all I
=>can think is the PO was a paranoid freak.
=>
=>What is some of the wierdest things you guys have found left over
=>from POs?
=>
=>--
=>Eric
=>Northglenn, CO
=>
=>79 VW Iltis
=>81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
=>81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
=>83 Scirocco Wolfsburg
=>91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
=>
=>Scirocco-l mailing list
=>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org