Motor Mount ?'s/Posting Pictures

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:06:11 -0800 "Krazy Horse"
<nightmare16v1988@hotmail.com> writes:
> I just can't bring myself to change engines just because of the motor
> mount problem. My new questions are this:

Why?

> 1. How should I modify the mount? Should I just weld it to some sort
> of bracket?

Why?

> 2. Is there a company that I could talk to about the swap (i.e. give
> New Dimensions a call)?

What kind of swap?

> 3. How do I go about posting pictures again (preferrably free...) so
> I can share them with the list?
>
> TIA!!

Geicities or there are plenty of other places you can host pics. Then
theres Al's site you can use too. (See his reply.)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com