Intro and questions

2nd I have a crack about 2" between the passenger strut tower and the rain
>tray thing on the inner fender, I'm thinking of having a piece of 1" square
>tube welded from the inner fender to the strut tower and the rain tray
>thing
>on both sides. Since I don't have an upper strut tie bar this should
>re-enforce that area and act as an upper strut tie bar. Do any of you guys
>see a problem with that or has it been done already?

I would say fix and GET a tower bar. Probably your best bet unless you have
really good welding skills, and can fabricate your own.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even add a cherry
on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)