Falken tires, opinions

--0-1473523143-1047449843=:32499

im running falken ziex 205/60 14s on my rocco and i love them.  great traction wet or dry.  they soften up and get just about as sticky as any pirellis ive used when they get warm.  i'd spring for the road hazard protection too if you get them at sears (i ran over a nail with one of mine and bought the road hazard warranty when i went back to buy another).
hth,
-tony
 Captnbr@aol.com wrote:Sears is running a sale for 44 dollors per tire for the 185/60 14.  I could use 2 new tires for the rocco.  Anyone with any experience with Falkens.  Are they relieable?

Brian 86 16v