Front crossmember stress bar...more thoughts

And of course, I believe the rear mount Ron s talking about is the one my
car has been missing. LOL, thank God I'm getting one this wknd! especially
since I race on sunday.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even add a cherry
on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)