From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Jason Adams" <roclist@accessconsulting.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Re: WAY OT: test drive]

"Jason Adams" <roclist@accessconsulting.ca> wrote:
This is what the guy ahead of me in my Ice Racing League standings has...
Turbo 3cyl.  But he can also drive better than me.... not for long though...
Once the new tranny goes in and the clutch stops slipping I should see 4500
revs and higher again, boy-o-boy that's frustrating when you know you're
faster but the damn clutch keeps slipping...

Still, there's no way I'd like to share the road with a SUV and one of those
sardine cans...

For sure. I figured i might get shunned for that post, but I guess not!
Sucks
to have a slipping clutch, BTDT twice. What are you doing to the tranny?
cathy