Brief question about MK1 front bumpers

In a message dated 03/10/2003 8:14:06 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
DieingSwan@aol.com writes:

I think it's hammered :) My silver '81 Scirocco is an S model (was that
considered the 'deluxe' version?), but hasn't a trace of tape of any color on

its black plastic bumpers. Maybe that's a good thing... the whole tape idea
does sound kinda cheese.

Court

I thought they only came in white, red or black?

Tom in Tucson
88 16 V Scirocco  80 Scirocco S  80 Scirocco  79 Scirocco  76 Scirocco FSP
Project
 The Slowest, Rustiest, Crappiest and worst looking scirocco(s) in all of
Tucson!
www.area-53.com
Armor Door Plates - $42.95 shipped to the lower 48