82 Wiring harness

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C2E6FB.70E71F50

I picked up another Roco the other day for next to nothing.  The body, =
frame, and inside of the car looks good.  When I was looking at the car =
before I bought it the hood would not open, but I was not worried about =
the motor saeeing as I have a spare to throw in it if it is no good.  =
When I got it home and opened the hood I noticed the the wireing is =
going to be huge nightmare.  Haveing a friend come over and help me look =
at it its been decided the the wireing harness needs to be replaced.  So =
my question is dose anyone have a spare wireing harness for an 82 1.7 8v =
that I can talk them out of or could another wireing harness be used in =
the car.

   William F

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C2E6FB.70E71F50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I picked up another Roco the other day for next to=20
nothing.&nbsp; The body, frame, and inside of the car looks good.&nbsp; =
When I=20
was looking at the car before&nbsp;I bought it the hood would not open, =
but I=20
was not worried about the motor saeeing as I have a spare to throw in it =
if it=20
is no good.&nbsp; When I got it home and opened the hood I noticed the =
the=20
wireing is going to be huge nightmare.&nbsp; Haveing a friend come over =
and help=20
me look at it its been decided the the wireing harness needs to be=20
replaced.&nbsp; So my question is dose anyone have a spare wireing =
harness for=20
an 82 1.7 8v that I can talk them out of or could another wireing =
harness be=20
used in the car.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; William F</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C2E6FB.70E71F50--