82 Wiring harness

I'm the one that looked at it.  Basicly, the fuse box has water damage
and some of the contact on the back have rusted off.  To make matter
worse, previouse owner's have taken a hand at re wiring things on their
own and frankly, the wiring doesn't make much sense.  There are seperate
hot wires going directly to the battery for the fule pressure regulator,
coil and a few other things.  The windshiel wiper works all the time, no
way to shut it off.  What he really need is to find another fuse box.

What would the chances be of a 85' 8v fuse panel working in this?  Since
the 82 uses the old school Euro fuses and I'm sure he's like something a
bit more easier to find.

William S

--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)