Are All of these in your address book? scirocco-al, sandor,derrickmd18, rocco16v, eran_16vturbo

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:20:57 -0800
Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:52:10 +0000, Andrew Basterfield
> <list@cemetery.homeunix.org> wrote:
>
> >I believe Klez spoofs the From: address with another random address
> >taken from the address book.
>
> I've gotten klez infected mail from a number of the addresses you list
> and a couple of others with "rocco" or "scirocco" variations.  Not
> specifically list mail, but there must be a connection in somebody's
> address book.  Dump Outlook and/or get a virus checker, please.

If you look at my X-Mailer: header you will see I don't use the evil
operating system, let alone Outlook Express.

You may also notice I'm not using OE by the fact that my quotes wrap
properly.

Not my problem

--Andrew