Ron is not happy.

--0-1486473385-1047309803=:60444

Ron,
on scarring make sure you treat it every day with noesporin when the stiches are still in and then for a day or two after they come out. After that apply a generous dose of lotion with vitamin E for another week or two, this will keep scarring to a minimum.
Brian
 Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:--- Brian McGarvey
wrote:
> Yeah...
> well hmm. Me thinks Ron needs to have ONE beer before working on the car.
> He needs to relax.. so he doesnt attempt to maim himsulf (successful) or
> anybody else.. (unsuccessful .. and no Im never gonna let it go :-P)
> Brian

Brian, all morning I was as calm as could be, not my normal rush - see, I don't have a real time
constraint. (Or a chattering co-worker ;p ) Was taking it easy, making good progress, cleaning as
I went. Really stress free. Ahhhh...calm like. Having fun. Enjoying life. Then this. As I
told another lister privately, I have never maimed myself permanently when in hyperspeed. So,
that can only mean...MORE COFFEE.

Actually, I didn't lose my temper, shout, throw tools. It took a few seconds, then it was "damn
that smarts." Then the blood came...and came...it was pretty heavy but stopped soon. Had to
change clothes before I drove myself to the hospital, since I smelled like gear oil.

Any of you medical types have a prognosis on scarring? I already have one noticeable scar on my
face, don't really want another...