Are All of these in your address book? scirocco-al, sandor, derrickmd18, rocco16v, eran_16vturbo

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:45:34 +0000, Andrew Basterfield
<list@cemetery.homeunix.org> wrote:

>If you look at my X-Mailer: header you will see I don't use the evil
>operating system, let alone Outlook Express.
>
>You may also notice I'm not using OE by the fact that my quotes wrap
>properly.

The "dump Outlook and get a virus checker" wasn't directed at you,
Andrew.   But somebody on this list needs to.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9 8V
http://home.att.net/~gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm