  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Smith
  Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 6:52 PM
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: cool electric gizmos

  Ran accross a site with really cool, simple, cheap electronic auto devices
http://www.autospeed.com/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?category=579&;. They come in kit
form and are from Australia. Don't know how much shipping would be but the
stuff is very reasonably priced. For those of us that are not electronically
inclined, they provide good instructions. If anyone is interested, maybe a
group buy? By the way, the guy who was doing the stickers never came
through. I  haven't heard from him since I asked for a quote and he didn't
seem real reliable so I let it slide.

  Dan

--Boundary_(ID_jn1SDmQ+p3NdOGAtq6pADg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=420375302-10032003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Dan,
you just discovered Autospeed? Oh, man. You've been missing out. :^D Anyway, I'd
be down for picking up some bits and pieces from these folks. Let me/us know if
you put together an order. It'd be nice to save on
shipping.<BR></FONT></SPAN><FONT size=2>--<BR>Scott F. Williams<BR>NJ Scirocco
nut<BR>'99 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS<BR>Mazda 323 GTX turbo "assaulted"
vehicle<BR>Golf GTI 16v "rollycar"<BR>ClubVAC: "Roads found. Drivers
wanted."</FONT> </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>
  scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]<B>On
  Behalf Of </B>Dan Smith<BR><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, March 08, 2003 6:52
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> scirocco-l@scirocco.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> cool electric
  gizmos<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <P>Ran accross a site with really cool, simple, cheap electronic auto devices
  <A
  href="http://www.autospeed.com/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?category=579&amp;";>http://www.autospeed.com/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?category=579&amp;</A>.
  They come in kit form and are from Australia. Don't know how much shipping
  would be but the stuff is very reasonably priced. For those of us that are not
  electronically inclined, they provide good instructions. If anyone is
  interested, maybe a group buy? By the way, the guy who was doing the stickers
  never came through. I&nbsp; haven't heard from him since I asked for a quote
  and he didn't seem real reliable so I let it slide.</P>
  <P>&nbsp;</P>
  <P>Dan</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A
  href="http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailtagline/*http://taxes.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo!
  Tax Center</A> - forms, calculators, tips, and more</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_jn1SDmQ+p3NdOGAtq6pADg)--