cool electric gizmos

--0-2105837688-1047167544=:45266

Ran accross a site with really cool, simple, cheap electronic auto devices http://www.autospeed.com/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?category=579&;. They come in kit form and are from Australia. Don't know how much shipping would be but the stuff is very reasonably priced. For those of us that are not electronically inclined, they provide good instructions. If anyone is interested, maybe a group buy? By the way, the guy who was doing the stickers never came through. I  haven't heard from him since I asked for a quote and he didn't seem real reliable so I let it slide.

Dan