2.0 swap today (webcam)

Hey - do you have any decent beer in your fridge?

Ah, never mind - I'll bring a few cases along with me.

I should be there in, say, about 60 hours, allowing for a couple of
fueling stops.  Where'd I put that "marathon driver" catheter again? :)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |