mods

OK...

Nobody said you didn't know anything.

Scott Williams is one of the most knowledgeable, respected, and experienced members on this list.
I'd keep him on your good side.  Lucky for you he's a class act and won't engage in a pissing
match.

We're glad to help - the requests from Scott and I were to introduce yourself, flesh out your
questions, and demonstrate your willingness to communicate through the use of good typing and
grammar.

Again, welcome, and I look forward to helping however I can.

Ron