mods

--part1_105.29d802fb.2b9ce642_boundary

well guys its my firsts car but does that mean i dont know anything, ive been
working on sciroccos and other vdubs since i was 10 years old, oh and scott
dont be a bitch, b/c if you get so annoyed by that maybe you should put yor
focus on to other things then to be answering my question if its such a
bother

--part1_105.29d802fb.2b9ce642_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=
=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0"><B>well guys its my firsts car=
 but does that mean i dont know anything, ive been working on sciroccos and=20=
other vdubs since i was 10 years old, oh and scott dont be a bitch, b/c if y=
ou get so annoyed by that maybe you should put yor focus on to other things=20=
then to be answering my question if its such a bother</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_105.29d802fb.2b9ce642_boundary--