Nerdish side hobbies, Was: Re: Slightly OT

I personally kind of have to side with Larry on this one. I have been trying
to see a spot where I could slide in and admit I have a very small clue as
to what a lot of the numbers being thrown around were about. I grew up
around Daddy's beater truck, and finally got to drive his first NEW truck
after it was 5 yrs old and we traded the car I was sharing with Mom for a
soccer-mom van. No, I didnt play soccer just making fun a an actually very
exccelent van.  YEEHAA!! Cowboy boots for the weekend and steeltoes incase
you drop something heavy on your foot at a 9-5 sweat and blood job!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 12 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)