Nerdish side hobbies, Was: Re: Slightly OT

Here's one for ya:

I am a redneck nerd. I grew up with guns, loved computers, was in the
chess club, went fishing and camping on the weekends, dabbled in magic
for a little while, dig country music and techno, love muscle cars,
pickups, and VWs :)

LT

87 8v~ so the guy that's buying it is on some island off india right
now. random.
92 slc raddo.

PS. I went home last week to do some stuff and couldn't bare to see the
rocco sitting there, so I took it out, no plate, just up my street and
back. It may only have 90 horsepower, but god I'd forgotten how much
fun it is. I just can't throw the corrado around like that. Maybe in a
year or two when I'm gainfully employed and out of school and the
parent's hair, I'll pick up a 16v :).