Slightly OT

In a message dated 03/06/2003 6:16:01 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
brett@netacc.net writes:

We have personalities
that seek out the
less understood, the slightly unusual, and almost always, WAAY better
then anything
else.

I guess that explains why when all my friends were having their parents buy
them Apples and IBM's, all I wanted was an Amiga (which I did end up buying
myself, BTW).

This reminds me, if anybody is still interested in the Commie Vic-20 and
C64's, I have a near mint condition Commie 1525 printer I'd like to sell.
Think it's still in the original box with all it's goodies.

Tom in Tucson
www.area-53.com
88 Rocco 16V
80 Rocco S (16V conversion project, also my first Roc)
80 Rocco (3A conversion/retro project)
79 Rocco (turbo project)
76 Rocco (racer project)
84 Jetta Turbodiesel (my first VW ever)
82 Rabbit Pickup (turbodiesel project)
81 Porsche 924 Turbo
89 Chev Suburban (family truckster)
74 GMC 1 ton 454 P/U "Ol' Red" (hay hauler/tow monster)
72 GMC 3-door Suburban (4WD toy)
87 Ford diesel tractor (workhorse)
And 4 other VW parts cars...