Slightly OT

  For me the Days & nights of AD&D were very plentiful in high school, then
in collage I discovered warhammer (Elf army, choas army), which was an
obsession and hundreds of wasted study hours dedicated to the slaughter of
the orcs -n- undead. I went as far as working in a hobby town usa to support
my habbit and get discounts (not to mention the r/c cars - thermogliders -
r/c helocopter - estes ROCKETS - Models - trains I aquired), painting all
those armys of figues makes ya cross-eyed, but was still great fun.
Never got into magic though. We use to joke at the kids who'd come into the
hobby shop everyday of the week and dig through our single cards for hours
and when they went through em twice, they'd ask if we had any more or if
we'd open up some packs, its like some sort of kid crack. Every one has
their vices :)
I checked out some of the New edition Ad&d, it amazin how its developed and
progress into new things and still its the same.

Elijah
86 16v