(news) Local H20 gets a home

Our local chapter of club H2o has a new home, the brand new VW dealership in
Coolsprings, TN has adopted the Nashville chapter of club H2o. Giving the
club access on the weekends to the facilitys shop/break-room area for our
meetings. The rules n full details are still being hammered out however it
was said we have free reign of the dealership (except the parts dept. and
toolboxes in the shop, lol).
I think this is amazing, I always love going to the dealer with the Roc.
Maybe we can get similer partnerships between clubs and dealers in other
areas of the country.

Elijah
86 16v