Slightly OT

> I LOVE my C-64.. I still pull it out once ever few weeks to play some
> old Jordan vs. Bird, or 4th and inches, or even better.. the original
> Test Drive .. with the Porsche 959 and the Ferrari F40.. and my atari
> still has the best game.. Kaboom.. man.. that game is fun..

you forgot:
kickstart 2
pooyan
ghostbusters
pitstop 2
tapper
bruce lee
hacker 2
raid on bungeling bay
the last ninja

umm, ok, screw listing my favorites, im firing up the emulator and PLAYING
some of them... right now
...gotta love it when an overclocked athlon 2600+ with a gig of ram switches
to a blue screen and says '32768 basic bytes free', muahahaha

Al
keeper of several thousand c-64 games