Slightly OT

I still have my Amiga 500 and I use it too...20MB hard drive 1mb ram

adam 86 8v

  -----Original Message-----
  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brian Wagner
  Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 1:50 PM
  To: Robert Luhrs; calimus@techography.net; DieingSwan@aol.com
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: Re: Slightly OT

  OMG you are all nerds!!!!!!!! LOL

  ok I'll admit it, I played D&D, had the Atari Pong Game, had the commodore
tape computer, had the portable Commodore 128 built in monitor.

  brain flash - OMG I am a nerd

  Brian

   Robert Luhrs <rob.luhrs@sitescape.com> wrote:

    > I played D & D when I was a kid, too (A very rare breed - the
car-liking, D&D
    > playing nerd girl :). Weird! Who knew so many nerds'd like Sciroccos,
too?
    > Now here's a question for you all... how many of you ALSO were the
proud and
    > devoted owner of a vintage computer, when it was new? (Apple II, C=64,
    > Atari2600, Amiga, etc.) And how many still bust out and use that
vintage
    > computer occasionally?

    I LOVE my C-64.. I still pull it out once ever few weeks to play some
    old Jordan vs. Bird, or 4th and inches, or even better.. the original
    Test Drive .. with the Porsche 959 and the Ferrari F40.. and my atari
    still has the best game.. Kaboom.. man.. that game is fun..
    :)

    Rob