Slightly OT

I've had the vic-20, C64, C128d, got to play with the Omega that my
grandparents had, and then a few Mac's and then PC's from the time I was
11.  Wish I still had them all, only thing that I still have is a Compaq
Portable II.  Though I really don't know how it's supposed to be
portable as I've broken 3 of the straps for the carring case just from
hauling it around over the years.

It still has Dos 5 on it along with WP (Word Perfect) for dos and a
working 300 baud modem.  Lots og good memories from all those toys.

William