Slightly OT

In a message dated 3/5/03 11:22:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
calimus@techography.net writes:

> Started playing about 2 years ago after playing D&D and AD&D for 13
>  years.  Don't get to play but every few months or so since most of the
>  group works for a company that makes them travel, but I do like it and
>  wish I had more time to play.
>
>  William

I played D & D when I was a kid, too (A very rare breed - the car-liking, D&D
playing nerd girl :). Weird! Who knew so many nerds'd like Sciroccos, too?
Now here's a question for you all... how many of you ALSO were the proud and
devoted owner of a vintage computer, when it was new? (Apple II, C=64,
Atari2600, Amiga, etc.) And how many still bust out and use that vintage
computer occasionally?

Courtney (the ever-curious queen-o-the-nerds)