Slightly OT

DieingSwan@aol.com wrote:
<snip>
> I played D & D when I was a kid, too (A very rare breed - the car-liking, D&D
> playing nerd girl :). Weird! Who knew so many nerds'd like Sciroccos, too?
> Now here's a question for you all... how many of you ALSO were the proud and
> devoted owner of a vintage computer, when it was new? (Apple II, C=64,
> Atari2600, Amiga, etc.) And how many still bust out and use that vintage
> computer occasionally?
>
> Courtney (the ever-curious queen-o-the-nerds)
>
> _______

I used to do component level repair on Apple IIs, owned a few Osbornes
(and a Kaypro), and my Dad handed me down his Eagle PC clone (with
half height drives) but I lost all that during the Ex's reign.

Currently I have successfully stopped all my relatives using me as the
Elephant Graveyard of old (broken) computers. ;])

"This upgrade will increase your computer's memory by an additional 64
'KAY'".

TBerk