Diagnose: severe clunking

I am chasing that clucking noise myself, Mine only does it when I back up
and only like one or two "cluck" sound coming front right side of car

I have replaced so far, shocks, strut bearings, shocks, ball joint, front
bearings. and its still there.... soo as I have time, I change control arms,
tie rods then probably give a good hard look at the CV joints.

do you get a vibration in your steering at 80MPH.?