  From: Anson Clement=20
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 6:53 PM
  Subject: Re: bilstien/H&R race review

  What size tires? I'm running 195-50-15's I can tell you the ride is =
pretty frikkin harsh Your 13's will deffinately create some cushion not =
afforded by my low profiles. Perhaps H&R's are a wee bit stiffer/lower. =
I can just fit two fingers between the tire and the fender well.

  I do like the ride, I just feel sorry for my car.

  Anson

  >You must like a Cadillac ride. I have a set of Eibac race springs =
with large diameter but >short Bilstien struts. I am running them with =
185-60-13 tires on my 80 pickup. they lower the front=20
  Curtis WA=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20