!! Need help transporting a car Sacramento -> San Diego, anyone? !!

--- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Ron Pieper wrote:
> >
> > OK, I made a deal on a MkI (woohoo) in Sacramento, now I need some
> assistance getting it to SD
> > (Meze's place, Santee actually).   Any offers considered...I want to be
> reasonable on expenses but
> > of course will compensate you if you can give me a hand.  If you need to
> get there you can drive
> > it, if you're going there anyway maybe you can tow it...just getting it
> there works for me.
> >
> > Give me an email or call at 513 863 8003 (eastern time!).  Time frame is
> anywhere from now to
> > mid-April.
> >
> > TIA all,
> >
> > Ron
> >

> I'm currently _very_ available to drive a car, esp a Roc, and of
> course a fellow lister.
>
> I'm in the Bay Area & I'll bet I can under bid our good friend Ben.
> :])

 Yeah, I think your bid would definitely be lower... I was kinda
joking about it, but then again, I would absolutely LOVE to fly out
to the coast, drive around a mk1 to say hello to some fellow listers
and then start the 3 day treck back towards Ohio/Cincinnati...
would be quite a "spring break" trip for sure!

But the plane ticket and then all the gas $ and food, etc does add up
really fast...

TBerk, I bet Ron would be thrilled for you to help him out!  ;)

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco 16v