[OT was: [were is the scirooco meet? duhh]]

This last I really like; . =

> > >There MAY be other gatherings, but they really don't even matter...
> > >Cathy, in sunny Southern Ontario.

TBerk

Just stating the truth. And "free the electrons" while I'm at it...

So which of "you" will be there this year, we saw the Kia guy last year, =
are
"you" coming this year Tosha? ;P

Cathy, with no known twin, and before y'all say it, thank goodness for th=
at.

Rocco content!!! (about damn time too!!)
Woo Hoo, it was above freezing yesterday (33.3*F), so out in the T shirt =
for a
new fuel filter and to splash some oil over those yummy 16 valves. Fired =
right
up too, it worries me when it behaves like that. =

Yep, spring may just get here!!! Of course I'll miss all three days of it=
 when
I'm in Cincy...