List member warning...

Well, I sent Adrian Culda a money order for a steering rack link in late December, and he later emailed me saying he received it.  So, after a month of waiting, I emailed him, and he said he forgot to send it.  No biggie.  So I waited another month before emailing him again.  This time he had pnemonia and was in the hospital.  Sorry to hear.  So I emailed him again recently to see if he sent it, and I haven't heard from him since.  The last message I got from him was blank and contained a worm (hopefully not on-purpose).  So, if you really are sick, Adrian, sorry, but if you can check your email, you can put a part in a box and write an address on it.  So, I'm out 28 dollars, and I had to find the link from someone else (props go out to Peter for being the best!) so I can get underway finally.
Just a warning for everyone.