bilstien/H&R race review

--- Anson Clement <anarchistbooty@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm deffinately happy with the setup but I would not advise
anyone to go with the race springs on a daily driver.... I
know I'm going to be cursing all the way to work tommorow.
  Anson 86 8v

Ooooo, can I have an "I told you so" please?  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov