bilstien/H&R race review

<DIV>
<DIV>I'm sitting in front of my computer with a smile on my face and blisters on my ass. The former&nbsp;is a direct result of another session of "lets go sideways in my rocco" The latter was caused by all the potholes, cracks, and pebbles I encountered&nbsp;in route to my favorite parking lot.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The suspension is all poly bushings, Bilstein sport dampers, and H&amp;R race springs AKA ass busters.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The car is very responsive even though I have no upper bar and stock anti roll bars. It's very well balanced with just a touch of under steer unless I tap the brakes going into a turn, the sideways action is quite easily reigned in with counter steering and a healthy dose of throttle.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm deffinately happy with the setup but I would not advise anyone to go with the race springs on a daily driver.... I know I'm going to be cursing all the way to work tommorow. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>