[Re: Getting into the USA] - Euro Rearview Mirror

Psst Ron, I have one in my garage since last year.
(august 2002) neener neener... anyone want to buy it?
did not install it because it does not fit on the US
nipple.

Yeah the only difference it that its taller and not as
wide, does not fit on teh US metal plate that sticks
to the windows and the night lightblock thing is not a
flip flap tab but a swivel tab left to right instead
of up and down..